Terms and Conditions
BY ORDERING, THE CUSTOMER IS ASSUMED TO HAVE READ AND
FULLY UNDERSTOOD ALL PROVISIONS, TERMS, AND CONDITIONS
HEREIN. SHIPPING AND HANDLING CHARGES WILL BE ADDED TO
EVERY ORDER, AND VARY WIDELY BASED ON DESTINATION AND
METHOD OF SHIPMENT.
- All prices are net, subject to stock, on 750-ml bottles unless otherwise indicated. All orders are subject to our acceptance and we may refuse any order at our discretion.
- Although it rarely happens, we have to state that prices are subject to change without notice. We reserve the right to correct pricing errors.
- Wines may be sold only to persons at least 21 years of age. By placing an order, you are warranting to us that you are 21 years of age. Any order placed by someone under 21 constitutes fraud.
- Wines may be delivered only to persons at least 21 years of age. Our shippers will require a signature of someone at least 21 years of age at the time of delivery. Positive ID may be required. If the wine is returned to us for failure to provide positive proof of age, the customer is responsible for paying the return shipping charges.
- All wine is sold in California, and title passes to the buyer in California. We make no representation relative to your right to import wines into your state or county. The customer, by placing an order, warrants to us that he/she is aware of and in compliance with the laws governing said shipment into his/her area.
- Title to, and ownership of, all wine passes from Mercier Winery, LTD. to the purchaser in the State of California and the purchaser takes all responsibility for the shipping of it from California to his/her home state. By arranging for transportation of the wine, MERCIER Winery is providing a service to, and acting on behalf of the purchaser. By utilizing this service from MERCIER Winery, the purchaser is representing that he/she is acting in a fashion compliant with his/her local and state laws regarding the purchase, transportation and delivery of wine. The purchaser represents that he/she has obtained any required permission, paid any required fees, is working through properly licensed intermediaries where required, is legally entitled to take possession of wine and is legally entitled to take quantities ordered. (For a summary of state laws, see www.wineinstitute.org).
- Customer is solely responsible for shipment of wines. Unless you instruct us otherwise, you agree that we shall arrange, on your behalf and responsibility, shipment with a common carrier to make the delivery. We reserve the right to determine the propriety of shipping instructions and may refuse to ship if we deem it inappropriate or unsafe.
- All completed orders will be shipped immediately using the Air or Ground option you selected. MERCIER Winery cannot be responsible if you change your mind or choose a shipping option in error.
- MERCIER Winery assumes no liability for wine damaged due to poor weather during transport. This can include leakage or corks pushing out of the neck. So, be sure of shipping conditions before placing a ship order.
- No sales to retailers.
- Thank you for reading these terms and conditions and for visiting our web site.
- Enjoy MERCIER wines!